Develop your digital production skills, and combine them with key anthropological concepts. The BA Anthropology & Visual Practice programme helps develop your understanding of contemporary cultural issues, as well as your practical skills in both research methods and visual practice.
Why study BA Anthropology & Visual Practice at Goldsmiths?
- This programme approaches anthropology from a fresh angle that differs from the 'traditional anthropology' taught at other institutions.
- You’ll receive hands-on training in a range of digital production skills, such as editing, videography, and photography. These new skills will complement your theoretical study, and prepare you for vocational opportunities when you graduate.
- You’ll have the opportunity to investigate anthropology in relation to politics, religion, knowledge, philosophy and psychology – and you’ll learn to apply an interdisciplinary perspective to your work.
- Examine anthropology from a contemporary perspective – what you learn in the classroom will be relevant in a variety of public domains, in Britain, and around the world.
- You'll explore links between theoretical issues and ethnographic studies, enabling you to think critically about your own culture and society, and to apply knowledge learned in lectures to your everyday life.
- Our graduates have gone on to work for the UN, World Bank, NGOs, law companies, media companies and corporate social responsibility (CSR) consultancies, while others have gone on to pursue academic careers.
Uddannelsen er på SU-fasttrack listen
Uddannelsen er godkendt til støtte i perioden fra 3. juli 2017 til 2. juli 2021. Efter denne periode skal uddannelsen igen vurderes for at komme på Fast Track listen.
Du vil måske også være interesseret i: