Contact for information
This course bring together the practical and theoretical elements of management, marketing and finance.
This course leads to a HND award from De Montfort University in the first instance, which on successful completion may then be ‘topped-up’ to a full BA (Hons) Degree in Business Management via a third year of study at the main DMU campus.
This course includes:
- A career-focused and practical course that allows you to study a range of subjects from different disciplines
- Get the opportunity to tailor your degreeby following a general business pathway or choose specialist modules in Marketing and Human Resource Management.
- Placement opportunities with local, national and global companies including Rolls Royce, IBM, Walt Disney, the NHS and Siemens
- Our alumni are employed by leading brands in graduate roles such as Business Analyst at Capita, Supply Manager at Cummins, General Management Graduate at Network Rail and Business Process and Design Analyst at Vodafone
- Through block teaching, you will focus on one subject at a time instead of several at once. This means that you will be able to focus closely on each subject and absorb your learning material in more depth, whilst working more closely with your tutors and course mates
Ansøgning og adgangskrav
- A typical offer is 32 points from at least one A Level.
- GCSE Maths & English at grade 4/C or equivalent study at Level 2.
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma PPP
- BTEC Level 3 National Diploma at PP
Eksamen og diplom
This course leads to a Higher National Diploma
The price for the course is £6,165
The Empowering University
Discovering gateways of opportunity that empower students, staff and our community to create a fairer society. Creating a community of participation, fairness and collective responsibility; transforming individual lives and championing a fair and sustainable society. We support each other, we...