- Widely recognised professional qualification that provides a solid grounding in the core areas of economics and econometrics
- Acquire specialist knowledge in the field of Econometrics, Economics or Financial Economics
- Gain analytical and statistical skills that have diverse applications in the business and finance sectors
- Develop a broad range of transferable skills that are relevant across various industries
- Additional major: Flexibility to study a second economics major or an approved Commerce major, such as Finance, Information Systems, International Business, Management, Marketing or Real Estate Studies.
Der er ingen evalueringer af Economics (BEc) endnu. Bliv den første!