International BusinessUniversitetet i Agder
Master in International Business
If you are interested in working in an international company, you will benefit from the master’s programme in International Business.
Upon successful completion of this program you will have gained an understanding of the international aspects of management, marketing and strategy, an awareness of the cultural aspects of international business, and an ability to use theories in analyzing international issues.
This comes in addition to advanced knowledge in the areas of business administration and a thorough knowledge of scientific methods. You will be able to integrate insights from different fields of study and use relevant theories on a concrete problem.
Furthermore, you will know how to evaluate consequences of a given solution to a particular problem, and ethical and cultural issues in various settings.
This programme provides students with theoretical insights and analytical skills in handling business management and challenges in international markets. Central to the programme are multinational companies and how they operate. Challenges faced by small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) when entering into the international arena will also be discussed.
The study programme provides students with knowledge of how the strategic and operational challenges can be analysed, for example by developing and implementing relevant strategies, management and marketing practices as well as management systems.
- ME-423-1Research Methods in Business 7.5 sp
- ORG409-1International Management 7.5 sp
- ORG449-1Strategy7.5 sp
- BE-417-1Management Control Systems7.5 sp
- ORG448-1Emerging Markets7.5 sp
- TFL400-1Sustainable Capitalism15 sp
- MF-401-1International Marketing7.5 sp
3. sem Valgemner nestsiste semester
- Valgemner 3. semester
- Utveksling, høstsmester
- Masteroppgave i International Business 30 sp
Ansøgning og adgangskrav
- Non EU/EEA international applicants: From 1 November till 1 December.
- EU/EEA applicants: From 1 February till 1 March.
- Nordic citizens and applicants with a permanent or renewable residence permit in Norway: From 1 February till 1 March.