Læs en MBA i international hospitality and tourism management!
Start din fremtid med en MBA i hospitality and tourism. Denne MBA tilbyder perfekte forhold for dig, der vil arbejde indenfor turisme og servicebranchen.
MBA uddannelsen fokuserer på den internationale hotel- og turistbranche og kan færdiggøres på to semestre og et sommer semester.
Se optagelseskrav nedenfor!
Ansøgning og adgangskrav
Applicants must have a Bachelor degree or its equivalent, with a major in the graduate area for which they are applying. Students with undergraduate degrees in another field may be required to complete preparatory courses.
Applicants must have maintained a good academic record in their undergraduate studies. If the applicant has below a 2.4 undergraduate GPA, a minimum GMAT score of 450 is required for entry into the degree program and a provisional admission will be granted.
Applicants who have worked full-time should submit a résumé containing name and address of their employers, dates of employment, job title and a short description of duties.
Applicants should have proof of English proficiency such as:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score of at least 80 undergraduate programs (internet version) or 89 graduate programs (internet version). SIU’s TOEFL number is 0835.
- TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication) score of at least 600.
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) score of at least 6.0 for undergraduate programs and 6.5 for graduate programs.
- CAMBRIDGE FCE (First Certificate in English) grade of “B” (B2 level)
Cambridge Advanced (CAE) or Proficiency (CPE) preferred
Prisen for alle Master programs på Schiller International University Heidelberg er €1,762 pr. kursus.
Scholarships & financial aid
Financial aid is available for students who are U.S. citizens or eligible non-citizens. Aid may cover school expenses, including tuition and fees, room and board, books, supplies and transportation. There are three basic types of aid:
- Grants and Scholarships – are gift aid and successful students do not have to repay them.
- Loans must be repaid (low interest and in some cases do not have to be repaid until student leaves school).
- College Work Study (CWS) where students earn money to pay bills, may be awarded to students who possess a good academic record (either from a secondary or postsecondary institution) and who exhibit useful skills and financial need. Recipients serve part-time as library assistants, office assistants, building and grounds assistants, etc. Compensation is given for hours worked and will be applied toward tuition owed.
Schiller International University has a Veterans’ Certifying Official in the Financial Aid Office who can provide forms, information, and a point of contact to assist Veteran’s in receiving Veterans’ benefits.
Udfyld formularen for mere information om MBA in International Hospitality and Tourism Management