Master uddannelse i Management of Information Technology
Master uddannelsen i Management of Information Technology fokuserer på:
- management of information systems
- database management
- communications networks
- project management
- electronic commerce
- systems analysis and design
Master uddannelsen er designet til ledere og du skal færdiggøre 15 kurser, hvoraf de 7 af dem er MBA kurser, 6 IT kurser og to valgfrie kurser.
Ledere inden for IT
Master uddannelsen er til dig, der vil arbejde som leder inden for IT og informationsvidenskab.
Du vil få adgang til ledende jobs inden for internationale virksomheder, som arbejder med:
- electronic commerce
- information security
- system integration
- the strategic use of digital and electronic technology in business.
Se optagelseskrav nedenfor!
Ansøgning og adgangskrav
Applicants must have a Bachelor degree or its equivalent, with a major in the graduate area for which they are applying. Students with undergraduate degrees in another field may be required to complete preparatory courses.
Applicants must have maintained a good academic record in their undergraduate studies. If the applicant has below a 2.4 undergraduate GPA, a minimum GMAT score of 450 is required for entry into the degree program and a provisional admission will be granted.
Applicants who have worked full-time should submit a résumé containing name and address of their employers, dates of employment, job title and a short description of duties.
Applicants should have proof of English proficiency such as:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score of at least 80 undergraduate programs (internet version) or 89 graduate programs (internet version). SIU’s TOEFL number is 0835.
- TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication) score of at least 600.
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) score of at least 6.0 for undergraduate programs and 6.5 for graduate programs.
- CAMBRIDGE FCE (First Certificate in English) grade of “B” (B2 level)
Cambridge Advanced (CAE) or Proficiency (CPE) preferred
Prisen for alle Master programs på Schiller International University Heidelberg er €1,762 pr. kursus.
Scholarships & financial aid
Financial aid is available for students who are U.S. citizens or eligible non-citizens. Aid may cover school expenses, including tuition and fees, room and board, books, supplies and transportation. There are three basic types of aid:
- Grants and Scholarships – are gift aid and successful students do not have to repay them.
- Loans must be repaid (low interest and in some cases do not have to be repaid until student leaves school).
- College Work Study (CWS) where students earn money to pay bills, may be awarded to students who possess a good academic record (either from a secondary or postsecondary institution) and who exhibit useful skills and financial need. Recipients serve part-time as library assistants, office assistants, building and grounds assistants, etc. Compensation is given for hours worked and will be applied toward tuition owed.
Schiller International University has a Veterans’ Certifying Official in the Financial Aid Office who can provide forms, information, and a point of contact to assist Veteran’s in receiving Veterans’ benefits.
Udfyld formularen for mere information om Master Degree in Management of Information Technology
Du vil måske også være interesseret i: