Eager to thrive in the inspiring atmosphere that has spawned many of fashion’s brightest designers? This course is for the fashion literate, ambitious and observant individual who’s eager to study and communicate fashion.
This course is part of the Fashion Programme.
Great reasons to apply:
- Choose from three pathways: Fashion Communication and Promotion, Fashion History and Theory, Fashion Journalism
- You'll partake in collaborations with external professionals and sponsors including L'Oreal Professionel, Dazed & Confused, Diadora, Grazia, Pringle of Scotland, British Museum, Museum of London, Alix Partners, From Somewhere and the Victoria and Albert Museum
- You can take the opportunity to interrupt your course after two years full time study to do a work placement and qualify additionally for the Diploma in Professional Studies
- Take advantage of the course’s excellent relationship with the international fashion community, to experience placements drawn from a wide and distinguished range of sources
- Our graduates work across a wide spectrum of careers in Fashion Communication, working as writers, journalists, editors, stylists, photographers, art directors, set-desginers, fashion show producers, illustrators, curators, archivists, researchers, and retailers.
Uddannelsen er på SU-fasttrack listen
Uddannelsen er godkendt til støtte i perioden fra 12. september 2014 til 11. september 2018. Efter denne periode skal uddannelsen igen vurderes for at komme på Fast Track listen.
Du vil måske også være interesseret i: