- Integrate and apply a coherent and advanced body of theoretical and technical knowledge and skills, with depth in the underlying principles and concepts in one or more science disciplines
- Generate, analyse, synthesise and evaluate data and evidence to identify and provide solutions to complex problems with intellectual independence
- Communicate knowledge, data, arguments and research findings clearly and coherently to a variety of audiences through advanced English language, numeracy and technological skills
- Apply knowledge of research principles, methods, techniques and tools to plan and execute project work and/or a piece of research and scholarship with some independence
- Critically review regulatory requirements, ethical principles and, where appropriate, cultural frameworks, to work effectively, responsibly and safely in research contexts.
Uddannelsen er på SU-fasttrack listen
Der er ingen evalueringer af Bachelor of Science (Honours) [End-on], Marine B endnu. Bliv den første!