Bringing together media practice and communications theory, this degree covers a broad spectrum of critical perspectives on the media, and will introduce you to a range of contemporary media practices.
Why study BA Media & Communications at Goldsmiths?
- You will study in one of the UK's and the world's top media and communications departments.
- You'll be taught by leading names in media, communications and cultural studies.
- We concentrate on high quality lectures and small group work, and all our teaching takes place on one purpose-built site.
- On practice modules you'll be taught by industry professionals engaged in TV, film, journalism, radio, photography, scriptwriting, short fiction, illustration, interactive media and animation.
- You'll have access to industry-standard practice facilities, including TV/film, radio and photography studios, digital video and audio editing suites, and animation software and hardware.
Uddannelsen er på SU-fasttrack listen
Uddannelsen er godkendt til støtte i perioden fra 6. februar 2015 til 5. februar 2019. Efter denne periode skal uddannelsen igen vurderes for at komme på Fast Track listen.