The world of journalism is changing at an unprecedented rate. This programme offers an individual and innovative blend of contemporary, multi-media journalism that ensures graduates are prepared for the future of a rapidly developing industry.
You won't just learn how to be a journalist, but why and how good journalism matters by putting it in its wider cultural context.
Why study BA Journalism at Goldsmiths?
- You’ll be taught by media professionals with extensive industry experience and leading academics involved in ground-breaking research
- You’ll learn the latest techniques in video, data and mobile journalism, digital and coding practices and essential reporting and writing skills
- You’ll build up a portfolio of work, get advice on careers and work experience and benefit from our close links with London’s thriving media
- All students work on breaking news stories covering issues that really matter to the local community on Eastlondonlines.co.uk
- The Department of Media, Communications and Cultural Studies is ranked 7th in the world for Communication and Media Studies (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2019)
Uddannelsen er på SU-fasttrack listen
Uddannelsen er godkendt til støtte i perioden fra 16. juni 2014 til 15. juni 2018. Efter denne periode skal uddannelsen igen vurderes for at komme på Fast Track listen.
Du vil måske også være interesseret i: