Is the USA a benevolent global leader or a neo-imperial power? How does the shift in power from the West to the Rest reshape international politics in the 21st century? Can states act effectively in a world increasingly shaped by international institutions and global economic actors?
The International Politics MA will challenge your point of view and help you:
- Explore an expansive and ever-changing subject and gain an advanced specialist education in international politics
- Learn about the broad contours of the field while developing specialisms backed by real-world research
- Probe the ideas that structure the way we think about the world and examine the institutions that determine events
- Focus on how you can use this new understanding to judge global affairs for yourself
- Examine and critically evaluate the complex structure of relationships between governments, transnational actors and networks, and intergovernmental organizations
- Gain an advanced conceptualization of global political issues in the 21st century
- Understand contemporary theoretical debates and the rapid political change in the contemporary world
- Develop your analytical capacities through a variety of learning techniques
- Prepare for a diverse range of careers, as well as provide contextual knowledge that will be applicable for life-long learning in a rapidly changing political and social world.
Uddannelsen er på SU-fasttrack listen
Uddannelsen er godkendt til støtte i perioden fra 3. maj 2016 til 2. maj 2020. Efter denne periode skal uddannelsen igen vurderes for at komme på Fast Track listen.